CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Welcome Lilah

Finally, my traveling buddy Lilah (lilahwithanh) decided (after I forced her) to write her first blog. Trust me, she will have many stories to tell about her hubby Leonard. I could write a book on some of the stuff he comes up with so I know she needs to "vent" about him. The world according to Leonard - you won't believe some of the things he has done or/and said. Our friendship goes back many many years. I'm thinking around 26 years ago. We love to go on trips. We have been to Disney several times, Gatlinburg, Nashville, Graceland, the beach several times and I hope more places to come. Like all friends we don't always agree however, we have been through some very bad times and many great times. Here's to friends - old ones and new ones to come! GOD Bless!

Posted by Picasa
This is Lilah (age ? to old to be doing this!) and her mom Ada Jane. I'll let Lilah tell you about this picture in her blog!!

2 comments:

Kerrie said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! I LOVE the picture!

Lilah said...

Because of me my Mother was unable to nurse my younger brother (Harold)4 years later.