I just need to brag a little on my Kaylin. She is taking Red Cross swim lessons and is currently in level one. After a few classes they wanted to move her to level two. We thought it best to stay in one so she would know the "proper" techniques. Each level has eight classes. We were at number seven this past Saturday and they want her to skip level two because she is already doing what they would teach her. So....her next level will be three. I am very proud of her, she is swimming across an Olympic size pool (I'm guessing it is, it's bigger than a normal pool??) and then returning swimming on her back. I love you my little mermaid! Nanny
10 years ago

1 comments:
Swimming is awesome exercise. I have 3 water babies too !! My kids are doing the Swim for Melissa to raise money for premies.
Post a Comment