As I was studying my Mary/Martha book this morning the message really hit me. Although I've enjoyed sharing some of my book with you, I think I got lost in "which parts would or could help someone else" and forgot to let it speak to me. Those three deadly D's have been eating at me for several days now with different things going on in my family life. I have no doubt God is listening to me, I guess I just want him to call me up and share with me his plan - anyone else ever feel like this? I am going to try my best to turn it ALL over to him and be "still" while he takes care of things in his way, in his time. How can I hear him speak to me if I'm so busy trying to solve the worlds problems? I can't! So, I'm going to try and slow down - the devil may throw distraction at me (which he does very well on a daily basis) but he will not make me doubt that God cares for me and loves me! As I passed by the bedroom and looked at those two precious gifts sleeping (Kaylin and Eli) it reminds me of how I want them to see me-not a doubtful person, but a person that has faith. For those that I "vent" to (you know who you are) just remind me next time to slow down, it will all be okay. God Bless you all! Love, Debbie (Nanny & mom)
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment