CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Are you my mommy?

When Kerrie was a child (she still is - I mean age 5 or so) I use to read books to her. Remember the Dr. Seuss book "Are you my Mother"? I'm going to have to start reading that one to my little man Eli. He seems to be confused about who his "real" mommy is. Most of the time he calls Kerrie "Nanny" and me mommy. It drives her nuts (like she's not already there). Now just imagine the looks I get from strangers when we are out in public and he's calling me mommy! I'm sure they are all thinking "she sure waited late in life to have that one, poor thing"! Others are probably still trying to figure out how someone my age medically could have a child. Oh well, just goes to show - never take what you see or hear to heart unless you know the "whole" story! Don't fret my dear Kerrie, he will figure it all out soon enough.
Until then, I love you, Mommy/Nanny.














The real mommy with Eli.
(I had another picture but Kerrie made me change it because she didn't want anyone seeing her in a bathing suit - all 100 pounds)

4 comments:

Kerrie said...

you need to change that picture...NOW!!!!!!!

Amanda said...

what a good picture!

I think we should confuse him some more by telling him that Connie is his real mother!!!

Lorie said...

Have you checked out my blog today- You should I gave you a litle award!!!Cos I love ya and I'm proud of you!
Love ya, Lorie

Kerry said...

He is precious just like his big Sister. Hi Kaylin, I will see you soon at school.