CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Last day at the beach

The weather has been beautiful, we had one small little "wind" storm yesterday (notice the picture of David and Pamela from Bay Watch aka Willie and Connie, bringing in the beach "stuff"). This morning we had a bright thought, let's take the famous "beach" pictures (you know the ones where you get all dressed up). Well notice my pictures of Kaylin and Eli (yes all I managed to get of them was the back side and none with them together. The lens was fogged up so even the ones I took were not clear-no I'm not for hire to take your pictures).
I did get one good picture of Kaylin. Connie did a better job with her photos, I'll just have to wait for her to share with me.

There's David and Pamela!

God Bless!

0 comments: