CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

To Notebook.. or Not

What a crazy morning (I won't bore you with details)! Instead I'll bore you with this : I really need help from anyone reading this! I want (not need) a laptop. I have a computer at home and at work that I use daily. So why get another?? I don't know, you tell me. I could take it with me - where do I go that I need to take it? Help me out! I keep looking at a Sony notebook that comes with a wireless printer. What should I do? What have you done? Did you buy one because you wanted it or because you needed it? What kind did you buy? Do you like it? Is it worth the money? This is my issue for today...obviously not much going on with me to blog about hum?

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Hey Girlfriend,
I love my laptop-we are having another blogging party this Thursday night at my house with Mezxican food , laughs, girlfriends and blogging-Can you come? We will have our laptops so you could see how you like one. I love your blog by the way.
Call me tommorow!love ya!
Lorie

Kerrie said...

Mom.. really...
I only have one word for you right now - DISNEY!