CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th

Just a quick post to say I hope everyone has a safe and happy fourth. My plans are (if weather permits) to take Kaylin and Eli to Bridge Street with Connie, Will and Clay this afternoon to watch the fireworks. We will see....



Were back....
we made it, with just sprinkles the weather was actually pretty nice. To the left is Eli with his face painting and to the right is Kaylin's. Will and Clay passed on getting theirs done.


I'll have more pictures tomorrow - it is almost midnight and I've partied all I can tonight. I leave you with Connie, Eli, Clay, and part of Kaylin (where is Will?) watching the fireworks and one of the fireworks pictures. God Bless!

3 comments:

Lorie said...

WOW-wish I had been there. My 4th was different and a little lonesome this year because Ashley and her family are still out of town. Looks like fun was had by all!
I love ya!

Amanda said...

I saw Connie's pictures, I loved the fireworks shots! They were so cool! Glad you had a good fourth!

Connie said...

Thank you for sharing your day with me! I had a great time...and the kids did too! I love you!