CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

What will they say next?

Every morning I take my seven year old grand daughter Kaylin to school before then taking my two year old grand son Eli to Dosha's (she takes care of him while mommy is at work). By the Grace of God most mornings go pretty smooth ( I am 51 you know). I guess like most second graders it's not that she doesn't like school, she would just rather do something else ( like go with her brother to Dosha's and play all day - can you blame her?). Each morning is the same, while waiting in line for her to get out of the car I tell her " if you get nervous just remember God is with you and ask him for a big hug if you need it". Well, this morning morning she tells me she is excited to go and that yesterday she ask God to hold her hand - and he did. I wanted to cry - not sad tears but happy ones because she had faith and in her time of need she ask and received!
God Bless and have a great day!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Vikki said...

aaawww...brought tears to my eyes. How very precious. I really enjoy your blog. Very uplifting. Have a good day!

Valarie Lea said...

Thats awesome!! Its amazing to hear things like that come from children.

Lorie said...

You are awesome and you are raising awesome!!!! I love you and can't wait to read you everyday~
Lorie

Life on the farm... said...

Awww... she knows God's touch!

Amy Clemons said...

Hi- I am a blogger friend of Amanda's. I saw the post that you left on Krista's blog and made the conection. I just dropped by to take a look. Love the story about your granddaughter. The faith of a child is such a beautiful testimony.

Amanda said...

that's awesome!! you see what she is learning about God's faithfulness?!? you know where she's learning it from?? YOU!!