My first grandchild Kaylin started back to school today. I had to get her picture by the tree in the front yard. I have a pictures of her by that same tree when she started Kindergarden and First grade. It's hard to blink without her growing another inch (and with each inch I love her even more). She seemed to be excited about going this morning. Kerrie and I worried about it more than her. Of course I'm going to e-mail Kerry (Mrs. Thomas) and ask her to keep an eye on her. I know she will do fine, it's just hard letting go. I'm still trying to let go of her mother! God Bless!
10 years ago
3 comments:
she was sooo good this morning! she was alot better than i was!
I so appreciate you coming by my blog and leaving a comment. It is always wonderful to make a new friend.
I think your niece so such a special lady, I have enjoyed getting to know her, pray for her and follow her journey to her precious daughter.
You have a beautiful family!!
may you have a blessed night,
Krista
they grow up so fast!! i thought she was 2!! ;)
blink again and Eli will be starting Kindergarten!!
Post a Comment