My grand-daughter Kaylin lost two teeth within three days. She will be eight in March and has only lost five of her teeth all in about nine months. Bless her heart now they are all going to come out at once. This is a picture from Monday night:
Eli was not happy about sister's ordeal
This is from Wednesday night:
Her step dad Jeff has been the "puller" I know that's not a word.... you know what I mean.
The tooth pillow her mema made her has really been put to use. She found twelve dollars for her old useless tooth each time. I don't remember getting but about 50 cents.... the price of a tooth has really gone up!Have a blessed weekend!!
2 comments:
i got one dime for my tooth....my gosh twelve dollars....TWELVE DOLLARS....oh my gosh
she is certainly one person who is grateful for inflation
Post a Comment