What a great way to start the New Year. Kaylin and I went to see a movie (yes.... popcorn, coke and candy). She wanted to see "Marley and Me". I was not sure since it was rated PG and she is only seven (unless you ask her and she is almost eight). Well, she won. It was a good movie, we laughed and cried (is that not the making of a good movie?). After the movie we went to rent movies and instead ending up just buying four (buy two get two free). We picked up Pizza and even picked one up for Kerrie, Jeff and Eli and delivered it to them. We watched "Drillbit Taylor" (we had to have a chat about some of the words) still it was an okay movie. Next we watched "Nims Island" (much better language) and a pretty cute movie. We do own them if anyone would like to watch them (no late charges). Getting out of the house was so much better than just sitting here all day. Well, back to a routine tomorrow... I work half of the day. Until then...... enjoy life and do something nice for someone. God Bless!!
10 years ago
2 comments:
I want to see Marley & Me too!! But I didn't like Drillbit Taylor.
awww, thats nice! I love those special days, precious memories!! Happy new year girlie! Hugs, LA
Post a Comment