Woke up saying this is going to be the best day ever...... I'm going to be the best person I can be and let God have his way with my life. Your drive to work was great, you even make the time to drive the speed limit and manage to let other drivers pull out in front of you without thinking "bad" thoughts. You get to work grab your cup of coffee and BAM - it happens. Someone in a blink of an eye makes you just want to pick your purse up and walk out the door! All those great feelings you had just took a trip.... and without you. Okay, I'm feeling better now that I have all that out. Much better to type those frustrations then to start talking about them. Just wondered if it was just me or if this has ever happened to you. I have to go pray now.....
10 years ago
3 comments:
Hey sweet lady,
Don't forget if there is ever an opening I want to apply and I would never make you lose your joy- we would spread it!!!:o)
Lets go to lunch or dinner one day and please call me and give me your cell phone because I WANTED TO CALL AND CHECK ON YOU YESTERDAY BUT i DID NOT KNOW WHAT # -your cell#.
I miss you!
Lorie
i am a sorry that you have to have that happen to you..i just put my head under a pillow and stay there all day and i don't seem to ge offended
I feel you, I am sorry you had such an icky morning at work. :(
Post a Comment