Before getting started on today lets go back to yesterday for just a moment..... I had Kaylin and Eli the entire day and did not leave the house. In fact, we did not even put clothes on until we showered for bed and then we just put clean PJ's on. If I was not sure of it before I am now.... I am NOT a stay at home kind of person! I love those kids but I need routine (the OCD in me I guess). Okay, back to today..... HAPPY NEW YEAR!! My day at home yesterday has me planning to get out and about today. I'm not sure what we will do or where we will go ..... just know that we will get out of the house! So today I am thankful that I did not hurt the kids or myself and that I did learn from it....I will take them out today and have fun! Enjoy each moment we have and be thankful for them! I'm thankful for another day God has given me!
10 years ago
5 comments:
For some reason it's not showing me coming to see you every day- But I am!The movieTale of Despereaux is good -also Ashley said Bolt is good. It's always fun to go to the movies! I hope to today or tomorrow.
Love you, Lorie
Debbie - Happy New Year to you and your precious family!
Love and blessings,
Jill
it's still not showing me -I'm getting a complex!!
Oh well, you know I love you-
Lorie
i am a stay at home kind of person, and my new resolution for the year is to put my head under a pillow and mello out
number 11 is for me today. thank you.
Post a Comment