Today would have been my grandma's birthday. As much as I miss her being in my life I would not wish her back to the crazy world. I know she is healthy, happy and in God's heavenly family today. She meant so much to me and touched every heart that knew her. Happy Birthday grandma - I love and miss you!
10 years ago
4 comments:
What a great tribute to your grandma.
thanks for gwetting me thinking about all those preciopus sould that have gone on
Beautiful photo of your grandmother and precious words to remember her by! I oftent think it is us who is suffering when a person we love goes home to Jesus - how blessed is their life now for all of eternity until we are together again!
Blessings and love,
Jill
I love your Grandmothers picture, elegant! I am thankful she is with the Lord. Bless you so much I miss my Grandmother too! My Momma too!
Post a Comment