I've notice that it's not just me slowing down with the blogging. I may not leave a comment however, I have been trying to visit so I can keep up with everyone. As much as I enjoy this it seems I have had little or no time left for it lately. I've been fighting the "crud" since Friday, I'm sure it's just the weather. Seems everyone has had a touch of it. I really wanted to at least take a few minutes this morning to say Hello. We are short staffed at work - for a very good cause - my niece Amanda is off for the next four weeks. She is in Guatemala picking up her beautiful daughter Flor. The final stages of the adoption will be tomorrow morning. She leaves Friday bringing Flor HOME. Please pray for them, this will be an adjustment for both of them so I know they would appreciate all prayers.
10 years ago
4 comments:
I'm so excited for her!!!!
I miss you - are you sure you don't need another person on your staff?
I had the crud last week and I am better so here's to you getting better!
Have I told you lately that I love You?
Lorie
sorry you've been feeling tough but hope you'll be better soon.
I adopted three children each individually but got them from social services right here in our town. Adopting is opening up hearts and home to the world, so I'm sure there will be adjustments but as long as they support each other they'll be ok.
So excited for Amanda. Hope you are feeling better soon.
:) It all went well today! thanks for your prayers, and please let everyone at the office know!!
Post a Comment