CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fourth of Fourth Tag

This tag is from Sandy Toes. The rules are to take the fourth picture from your fourth picture folder and write about it. Then you are to tag four people to do the same. I like this since you never know what picture you might find. Okay, so now here is my fourth picture:This is Jeff, Kaylin, Eli and Kerrie. We took this after bringing Eli home from the hospital so this would be the first week of May 2006. Oh my, how he has grown!
Now my four people to tag will be from:
These are the days of our lives
This crazy life
Boyett blog
Strive fitness

5 comments:

Katie@ThisCrazyLife said...

Ooooo fun! I ownder what it will be?! Can't wait to find out. I just posted so maybe I will wait till later this afternoon or tonight to do this one.

Shell in your Pocket said...

So cute...what a little pumpkin he was!!!
-Sandy Toes

Unknown said...

A Beautiful family pic!

Amy Clemons said...

At first I thought little Eli was a baby doll. Old photos bring back floods of memories. Its amazing how the grandchildren have grown. They are adorable.

Mc Allen said...

Thank!! Ive been trying and trying to figure out how to link back to you in my post 4th of the 4th with an active link that they just click on that will bring them back to yourt blog, like you did with us. But when I copy and paste your link it just says your blog addy with no active link... Am I making sence?? Please email me we_allens@yahoo.com and if you can share with me how to do it, thanks for thinkng of me, I just love your blog design, I can smell the salty air every time I visit!! ;) Leah