CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Blog Withdrawals

Tomorrow morning I will be leaving for Disney (YES!). I am so blessed and excited about taking my precious family to this magical place I love to visit. I'm hoping I won't need therapy for my withdrawals from "blogville". If my niece takes her laptop I may keep my sanity. If not, well.... just know that I will truly miss reading each of your blogs. We will be returning home on the 11th so forget the unpacking, I will be reading and typing! Keep us in your prayers for a safe trip and may God Bless you all!!
Love, Debbie

12 comments:

Valarie Lea said...

Have fun and stay safe!! Don't let Connie get into to much trouble :)

Debbie said...

Valarie, Please don't ask the impossible! Connie and trouble just go hand in hand!

Amanda said...

I miss you already!!!!:(

Isn't Connie's middle name TROUBLE?!?

Amy Clemons said...

Have fun at Disney. Can't wait to hear all about your trip. Take lots of pictures.

Shelly and Family said...

Hi Debbie...you are such a lucky dog...we LOVE Dsiney here at the Leonard household. Be sure to give the "big guy" aka Mickey a hug from us (we are hoping to be going down in Jan 2009 for Francesca's Bday and also Annabelle will be home).

As for Y&R...I have been watching it since I was a little girl (that's what you get when your grandmother is your sitter and she is totally into CBS daytime soaps). Out of all of them Y&R is the only one I watch and I can truly say I have been a loyal fan for years....

Life on the farm... said...

Aww, we will miss you... have a great time!

Anonymous said...

Have fun my friend~ can wait to hear all about your trip!

Lorie said...

I hope you are having good times with Mickey and Minnie!
Sorry I missed you the other day!
I miss you even more now!
Love you,
Lorie

Lauren and Justin said...

have SO much fun and hug mickey for me!

Rebecca Lily said...

Debbie, I miss your daily posts but I am sure you are having a wonderful vacation at Disney!! :)

Blessings!

Katie@ThisCrazyLife said...

Welcome Back? Are you home yet? Can't wait to see all the pics!

Lorie said...

okay- enough is enough= where are you? come back- I miss you!
That was absolutely too long to be without a computer!
JK I missed you and hope your vacation was heaven on earth!
I love you!
Lorie