CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Update From Kerrie's Surg.

All went very well. She is in recovery right now so I'm just waiting. Thank you for your prayers! Love, Debbie

6 comments:

Katie@ThisCrazyLife said...

still praying, glad its going well so far!

Valarie Lea said...

So glad everything is going well :)

Life on the farm... said...

I'm so glad, hope she has a speedy recovery!

Lauren and Justin said...

So glad to hear that Kerrie came out of surgery well... please keep us updated, and let her know that we are saying saying a little prayer for her!

Rebecca Lily said...

I'm so glad it went ok. Please let her know that I prayed for her today.

Reva said...

It's nice to know people care isn't it? We I care too and hope that things continue to go well for Kerrie.
I'm hoping to blog and check blogs more often this winter if things ever slow down around here.