CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 17, 2008

As Eli says....

I miss you. I have been trying to read and leave a few comments - if you have seen me on your blog and I didn't leave you a comment - sorry - I have just not had enough time. I hope to be back on my regular routine next week. Still taking care of the little ones for Kerrie, she is doing really good - thank you all for your prayers. Until then... take care and God bless.

3 comments:

Amy Clemons said...

Glad she is doing well. Thanks for stopping by.

Amanda said...

Glad Kerrie is doing well... I heard she went home to her new home!!

Jennifer said...

I hope Kerrie completely recovers soon! That's great that she's doing well! I will say a prayer! I'm a friend of Leah Allen.