CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thursday Thankfuls 11/20

Today I am thankful for my wonderful employer. I have worked for many doctors and trust me some are very self centered control freaks (may God bless them). Lee McDaris is not one of those people. He is kind hearted and truly cares about his patients. He uses his gift and knowledge of our Lord in his everyday practice. I often wonder why anyone would wait hours at a doctors office (he is always behind schedule). I think they see the good in him as well and so they wait. Every Wednesday night he takes time from his precious family and leads a Bible Study for us. We are treated as family instead of employees. He and I are more like brother and sister (he loves to pick on me). I know he does it out of love although at times I want to slug him (hey, I'm just trying to be honest).
Another little thing I'm thankful for are school pictures. Remember those school pictures of years past? Come on... we all have them (I'm just hoping mine stay hidden away). Wow, have they come a long way. This is my sweet little Kaylin's second grade picture. I just had to share this with you today, I'm so proud of her. Have a wonderful and blessed day!




8 comments:

Shell in your Pocket said...

How wonderful to work for such a good man! That is something to be thankful for!

She is a cutie..that pretty blond hair!
-sandy toes

Lauren and Justin said...

adorable!! and lucky you to work for such a great person!

Polly & Steve said...

I have been so looking for a Dr with this attitude, of carring.....You are so lucky.
Polly and Steve

Jennifer said...

I love the pic! She's so pretty! It's great that you treasure your employer, because good ones are hard to find!

Polly & Steve said...

Hey, thanks for the visit too! Huntsville is about 1 or 1 and 1/2 hours north of Helena straight up 65, depending how fast you drive. Come see us some time! Looking forward to reading your blog.
Hugs
Polly

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

What a blessing to have such a great employer! Blessings to you and yours!

Putz said...

quite a tribute....on both your special poeople

Kerrie said...

man ... i do have pretty kids if i do say so myself!