Only one person would actually put this on then drive their kids to daycare and school, visit my office and then wear it to work ----the one and only CONNIE! If you don't have the pleasure of personally knowing my wonderful niece, she is one of a kind.
10 years ago
6 comments:
Now why did she not wear this Friday night?????
oh, I like her!!!! LA
i saw mooomy kiissing santa clus under neath the christmas tree last nigh, i know that wasn't right...jus tryin ing to ge all you guses off of halooween
See if I did that I'd get pulled over and arrested for impersonating a dead person, and all kinds of other charges.
yeah, and she scared me to death when I got to work too!!! I really think I was adopted sometimes... or maybe she was!!!
Hey!!! I resemble that remark! Dang I'm cute!
Post a Comment