The Lord is my pace setter.....I shall not rush
He makes me stop for quiet intervals
He provides me with images of stillness which restore my serenity
He leads me in the way of efficiency through calmness of mind and his guidance is peace
Even though I have a great many things to accomplish each day, I will not fret, for his presence is here
His timelessness, his all importance will keep me in balance
He prepares refreshment and renewal in the midst of my activity by anointing my mind with his oils of tranquillity
My cup of joyous energy overflows
Truly harmony and effectiveness shall be the fruits of my hours for I shall walk in the Pace of my Lord and dwell in his house for ever.
(A version of the Twenty-Third Psalm from Japan)
From:Having a Mary Heart in a Martha World
10 years ago
6 comments:
Hi there Debbie, Happy to help as always! If you go to blog frog and create an account when you are signed in they have a thing at the top that says widgets. Click on that and the third one over says visitors. If you scroll down there is a blogger button that says "add to my blog" it has a plus sign on it. That should work. If not let me know
looks like you figured it out... did my picture come up?
I love this!!!
I needed this earlier today!
Psalms 23 was one of the most memorable things I learned for a church recital. My great-grandmother helped me to memorize the entire chapter even though I only had to recite one verse. She was such a wonderful influence in my life. She helped lead me to the Lord when I was 7 yrs. old. She's now been with Jesus for 10 yrs. I think of her often and miss her. I only wish she could know now how influential she has been in my life.
I tried your e-mail address and it didn't work. We are having some technical difficulties! Try e-mailing me. Mine is kpolk2420@comcast.net - Then I can give you my address that way. P.S. You are too sweet!
Post a Comment