I have the pleasure of delivering my two Grand ones to school and daycare each morning. Bragging on them just a little, most mornings go great. We all have our routine while getting ready. I can always depend on the Wiggles to help with my little man Eli. He loves to watch them (that's all he wants to watch). He follows in his big sisters foot steps, she loved them when she was small. This morning he was sooo cute dancing and singing along. Of course by the time I got my camera out to record him he decides to become shy?? Kaylin saved the "Kodak" moment, as long as she danced he would. Enjoy my little clip (don't look at the bed not being made, it's still early). Also I need to read my instruction book, you can hear me saying " I think I got it".
10 years ago
4 comments:
ADORABLE!~ I don't know where we would be with The Wiggles!
That is so sweet, Debbie!!! They are precious! And... shhh... we don't make our beds every day, so this mama doesn't even notice that. :)
I just love it!! I can't believe he knows ALL the motions and words, even before they get to that part you can tell he knows its coming!! He's just brilliant!! TOO CUTE!!
Treasures...
Post a Comment