CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 15, 2008

1959 or 1960?

I thought I'd give my daughter Kerrie a break from posting her younger pictures and pull one of mine out. I'm guessing I was two or three years old? Not sure what was up with the hair - I must have just woke up (lets hope that was it). I still have that little red rocking chair (with a new bottom in it of course). Kerrie, Kaylin and now Eli have all used that little rocker. Time really does go by fast--it's hard to think I was ever that young.

10 comments:

Valarie Lea said...

Aww that is such a cute picture! :)

April said...

too cute.

Putz said...

i was watching:' only the shawdow knows" abnd howdy douwdy ON A TV JUST LIKE THAT

Lorie said...

How cute!
I have a rocker just like that -it was my grandma's now mine!
How great to see sweet Kerri at church!
Love you, Lorie

Amy Clemons said...

Red rocking chairs must have been popular then. I have the one that was my Grandaddy's. It is so special to me.

Anonymous said...

Too cute. I love the TV also! VERY VINTAGE!

Rebecca Lily said...

Oh! Look at the old TV!! That is so cool. :)

Life on the farm... said...

Awe, in your footed pj's too. I have a rocker like that too!

Amanda said...

HOW CUTE!!! you haven't changed a bit!!! ;)

Kerrie said...

i LOVE the hair! I don't feel so bad about mine now!