I love Sunday afternoon's. Every Sunday we all (all being my niece Connie, her two boys Will and Clay, me, Kaylin, and Eli) enjoy the back yard. This past Sunday Kerrie even joined us for a little pool nap (first picture is Kerrie and Connie enjoying the water while the kids are out of it). Connie is my personal pool "person". She keeps the filter changed and the leaves out. The kids really have fun in the pool (when their not fighting). Clay and Eli still don't care for the water very much. After five minutes they are ready to get out and move on to something else. They swim for a while then out they come and ride bikes, jump on the trampoline, swing, play in the dirt, or just fight some more. I mostly just sit on the porch in my great swinging chair Connie, Willie and kids gave me for my birthday. I will go in and out to check on our Sunday dinner. I love cooking for all of them each week. I don't like trying to decide what to cook (hint hint). The second picture are the kids at play with the moon sand. They really look like their into it (with the exception of Clay). I hope that one day each one of the kids will remember our Sunday afternoon's (except for the fighting) and it will put a smile on their faces. I'm thankful for the time I spend with them and love them all very much. I am blessed!
10 years ago

2 comments:
Thanks mom! You could have warned me...:)
ok...is this payback for the pics in your p.j.'s?
Post a Comment