CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 23, 2008

What Am I Doing?

Posted by PicasaAppropriate title since I've no clue how to "blog". I love reading them (it all started with an invite to read my friend Lorie's) so I thought "why not". After all, what a great way for my GRAND children to be able to read one day and see how life was for their "Nanny" (that's me). Also, in this on the go world we live in with no extra time to call or write your friends with just a click they could find out what's going on. I'm still not sure I'll invite anyone else to read. What am I talking about, I'm not sure anyone else would want to read even if I knew how to invite them (which I don't). After all, a writer I am not! My life is pretty boring most of the time, busy yes- but still boring. Since this is my first time I'll make it short and sweet - Kaylin, Eli and my beautiful daughter Kerrie (above) - I love you!

2 comments:

Kerrie said...

I think you did a pretty good job. Although I don't really know what I am looking for????? I'll have to come to your house to put a picture on mine. Since you know.... I don't have one anymore.

grannynelle said...

well i think the hair cut looks fine, but you can't go by me...lol! i cut my hair and my dog's hair! lol!
site looks GREAT! 8' )