CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Bridge Street

Yesterday an old friend (Debbie L.) invited me to lunch ( a late birthday lunch). We were to meet at Ketchup since I had never been before. This would be my first visit to Bridge Street. While parking I was getting excited, the view from the parking lot looked very enticing. I walked past the new movie theater to a beautiful water fountain in front of Ketchup to have a seat and wait for my friend. After about ten minutes of waiting in the hot hot (did I mention hot) sun I saw her walking toward me. We went inside and the cute little girl (who looked to be about ten years old) ask us if we wanted to eat inside or out. All I could think was "it is 110 degrees outside with no breeze, I am 51 years old and having a major hot flash, sweat is running down my back, NO I don't want to eat outside! The food was good especially the sweet potato fries. I would recommend you try those. After our lunch we took a walk past the shops ( Lilah & I needed a birthday gift for Mandy). I did find the perfect gift and Kerrie ended up getting a shirt as well. For those of you that have not been yet here are a few helpful thoughts: Do not go the hottest part of the day ( I had no clue I had that many sweat glands). Wear very cool clothes (cool as in weather - what do I know about the other cool - nothing). Wear flip flops that feel good on your feet. I will definitely visit again with Kaylin and Eli however, I will follow my above advice! Okay-I know your wondering "what does the feet picture have to do with Bridge Street"? Well, not a thing ( I just like pictures with my blogs). The feet belong to me, Kerrie, Kaylin and Eli. Until tomorrow, God Bless!

1 comments:

Lorie said...

hey sweet lady-did you know my son Chase is the manager at Ketchup- I'm glad you like it! I loves ya!
Lorie