This morning I took my little man Eli to his first day at Hazel Green Child Enrichment Center. Don't let the happy look in the car fool you! Things went really well considering this was all new for him. He wanted me to "hold you" which means he wanted me to pick him up. One of the teachers said I'll hold you and he went right to her. As I drove out of the parking lot (really really slow) I watched (they were playing on the playground) and he looked fine. No tears is very fine to me! I have prayed that God will watch over him and help him feel loved and secure.... I'm going to keep that faith and trust.... remember.... I'm working on keeping my Joy! Oh how these little precious ones that God shares with us can fill our hearts with all kinds of emotions. I thank Him for each moment... even the less happy ones!!
10 years ago
1 comments:
He's such a big boy!! I love that picture! Good luck in the morning...
Post a Comment