I borrowed this thought from my friend Katie. If you don't visit her already please go on over there and see what's on her tree.
Now every tree should have at least one Alabama ornament. I have several however, this one is special because Connie gave it to me.The little sleeping baby is the first ornament I bought after I had Kerrie in 1981. It has her name and date of birth on the bottom. The little boot just below is the first one for Kaylin. Kerrie just called and ask why I did not show Eli's first ornament. I really only meant to show Kerrie's it just happen that Kaylin's was right under hers so I thought I'd mention it. It's not that I love one more than the other (she was just giving me a hard time). You will see next week what I started doing after my little man came along.
Another thing every tree should have is an Elvis ornament. I also have several of those (you might be a red neck if....). If you don't happen to own one you really should visit Graceland at Christmas time and pick yourself up a gift.
10 years ago
6 comments:
Love the Elvis ornament! I am a huge Elvis fan, but I don't have one, maybe I should put it on my list. Do you know how to do Mr. Linky? I can probably do it for you if you don't, but I thout I'd check first.
Happy Birthday to your Mom!
What sweet and precious ornaments!
Blessings,
jill
Happy Birthday to you MOMMA! I hope she has a wonderful day! Love the ornaments! The Alabama one is too cute!
I have Elvis on my tree and a sleeping baby and of course a of alabama ornaments. By the way I got the Golfing Alabama Santa from the Danbury Mint, thats where I got my Bama Cheerleader dolls, back in earlier posting.
Thanks for commenting.
Hugs
Polly
You've inspired me to evaluate the ornaments on my tree. This year I tried to only put my favorites out but some how a few "uglies" snuck out and on to the tree. Like you, I remember where all of them came from. Most of them are special and have sentimental value... even the uglies.
Your Kerrie is only a year older than me. Wow!
I want to do a "what's on my tree" post... but I don't want to wait until Wednesday!
Post a Comment