CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Catch Up

It has been three days since my last post so I thought I would catch you up:
Friday-My sweet generous boss surprised us by giving us $250.00 each and sent us shopping. The twist was that we were to spend it on another employee. He gave us each a name and paired us in a group of two. We were to all meet him and his sweet family at 6:00 to eat Mexican (my favorite) and give our gifts. We all did a great job picking out the right presents. Everyone loved what they received, the food was great, and on top of that he gave each of us a Starbucks gift card (also my favorite) and a bonus check. What a blessing he is!
Saturday-Shop, shop, and shop. Visit with my parents. The bad part of the day was that my friend Lilah's father passed away. She just lost her mother three weeks and one day ago.
Sunday-Christmas with Bob's family.
Monday-Work - we are two girls short. Mandy and I had a pretty good day still. Patients were all kind and phones were not that bad. Sweet boss picked up and payed for our lunch. It's our late day so it's about 7:30 now and I'm getting ready to leave. Not sure how well I'll post this week since we will be short handed tomorrow as well. Until next time, God bless!

5 comments:

Lorie said...

I'm not kidding I want to come to work at your office!!!!Its not just the gifts but a thoughtful Christian employer who cares about his employees is a blessing- remmeber me if there is ever an opening:o) Have a good holiday sweet lady!
I love you!
lorie

Life on the farm... said...

Wow what a great place to work! I loved the idea he had.

Putz said...

i have 130 dollars stuffed in drilled holes in wood with wood putty sealing the money painted red with white lettering ...karma's savings bank

Putz said...

oh and by the way, my christmas gift is not appreciated, because my wife says it is hateflu to make it so hard to get at the money...all she has to do is sand the prior openings real hard and carefully dig the wood puting out and she will get 20 dollars ...if she does that 6 more times she will get all the money, i think???

Livin' out loud said...

Oh WOW!! What a fantastic idea your boss had!
Susan