CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 1, 2008

Catch Up

Where has the time gone? My last blog was almost a week old - shame on me! Let me catch you up really fast:
Thursday-Went to my moma's for Thanksgiving. It was kind of lonely since Kerrie, Jeff and Eli went to visit his grandparents. That's the bad part of having a small family. My brother did not come (long story and trust me you don't want to get me started). It was just my parents, me, Bob and Kaylin (she wanted to stay here and go shopping with me instead of going with Kerrie - can you say bribe?). It was still a very nice day and the food was yummy. Sweet Ashley made the best pies for me to take, they were a hit with everyone.
Friday-Yes...I'm one of the crazy people out shopping. Kaylin and I pulled into the parking lot at 5am (I woke up late or we would have been earlier). We stayed until 3pm and made several trips to the car. I was smart enough to take Eli's stroller and use it to hold my packages. One of my friends Lanelle caught up with us about 9am so we had a really great time. Kaylin and I decorated my tree after we got home.
Saturday-Connie and I did a little more shopping.
Sunday-One of my friends moma passed away Friday evening so I went to the visitation at 5pm.
Monday- well that's today so I guess you know what I'm doing now. Getting ready to read your blogs and catch up with you! Until tomorrow - God Bless you all.

6 comments:

Putz said...

god bless you that you would want to go visit your grandparents...

Katie@ThisCrazyLife said...

Thank you so much for the earrings, You are too sweet! You didn't have to do that! I am so planning on wearing them to all of my Christmas parties! They will look great with my winter white sweater!

Mc Allen said...

aww, thats really nice that you got some girly time in!! And the stroller thing was brilliant!!! LA

Life on the farm... said...

You are a brave woman for going out shopping on Friday!

Lauren and Justin said...

sounds like good shopping!

Polly & Steve said...

Just wanted to let you know that the cake was a Black Walnut, that was to die for.....Old receipe.
Thanks!
Polly