CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Learn To Let Go

Today I was blessed with a warm hug and a new devotional book from my precious friend Lorie. As I read many thoughts came to mind. I really do have so many issues I need and want to let go. Why is it so hard for me? Maybe because I'm not complete, I don't take or make the time to bask in the Light of His Love or I don't rest in His Presence. Who better to give your issues to? If you give something away, something precious, how simple it should be to hand them to Jesus. Thank you Jesus for your perfect timing. Thank you for teaching me and loving me every second of everyday. Thank you for not giving up on me. Thank you Lorie for being my friend and giving me such a wonderful gift. I needed this lesson today and I have a feeling I'll need all the other ones as well.

3 comments:

Lorie said...

God's timing is perfect -I started this book in a time when the words seem like they were written for me and my situation. I want to share it with all the people I love because it is so comforting and gives you peace to hear from Him! I love you my sweet friend!

Daniel said...

hey het hey i know meme lorie<><><>i think you two do a great thing for christians<><>,.this is the putz singing on my son's handle

Putz said...

you blog about as much as a parrokeet sneezing<><><>need you and your words<><<please pick up as the saying goes